Chicago Protective Apparel AG12, 12 Cal Jacket and Bib Arc Flash Kit, 1 Kit
Chicago Protective Apparel AG12, 12 Cal Jacket and Bib Arc Flash Kit, Navy Color – 1 Kit
The Chicago Protective Apparel 12 Cal Jacket and Bib Arc Flash Kits come with everything you need for head-to-toe arc flash protection. Available in Navy Color from Small to 5X-Large Clothing Size and 8 to 12 Glove Size, 1 Kit.
Chicago Protective Apparel (CPA) AG12-(Clothing size)-(Glove size), 12 CAL Jacket & Bib Arc Flash Clothing Kit
Arc Flash Protection ensures safety in applications where electrical energy can become a hazard. Chicago Protective Apparel's Arc Flash Protection Clothing has been formulated to protect against such hazards.
Enviro Safety Products supplies its customers with the best Arc Flash Protection including the AG12 12 CAL Arc Flash Kit by Chicago Protective Apparel. The AG12 kit includes an 12 CAL Jacket & Bib, Class 0 Rubber Gloves & Leather Protectors and numerous Arc Flash 12 CAL gear & accessories.
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel
- Style: CPA AG12-(Clothing size)-(Glove size), 12 CAL Jacket & Bib Arc Flash Kit
- Kit Includes: 35" Jacket, Bib Overall Hard Cap, Face Shield, Chin Cup, Cap Bracket, Knit Nomex Hood, 11" Class 0 Rubber Gloves, Low Voltage Leather Protector Gloves, 12" Glove Bag, Arc Protection Gear Bag, Safety Glasses and Ear Plugs
- Product Type: 12 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Protection Kit
- PPE Category: PPE Category 2
- Arc Rating / Arc Thermal Protection Value (APTV): 12 cal/cm2
- Fabric: UltraSoft
- Heat Resistance: 12 cal/cm²
- NFPA Certification: NFPA 70E
Note: NFPA 70E requires workers to be outfitted in Flame Resistant Protective Clothing that meets the requirements of ASTM F1506 when there is a possible exposure to Electrical Arc Flash. The short duration and intense energy presents a unique safety hazard. Employers must assess the potential hazard and determine the flash protection boundary distance. Stanco’s Protective Clothing has been designed to meet standards for a particular Hazard-Risk Categories with a minimum ATPV Rating of the assigned value. It has been confirmed by OSHA that garments which meet the requirements of ASTM F1506 are in compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269.
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Sub Category||Arc Flash|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.