CPA LRIG-00-11 Class 00 11" Insulated Rubber Gloves - Blue
Chicago Protective Apparel LRIG-00-11-SIZE-BL Rubber Insulated Gloves, CPA LRIG-00-11, 11" Blue Insulating Rubber Gloves, Type II Salcor Rubber Arc Flash Protection ensures safety in applications where electrical energy can become a hazard. Chicago Protective Apparel's Arc Flash Protection Clothing has been formulated to protect against such hazards. Arc Flash Gloves are used to provide Hand Protection during all Electrical Jobs & Electrical Applications.
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel
- Style: CPA LRIG-00-11-SIZE-BL Class 00 Insulating Rubber Gloves - 11"
- Design: Class 00 Salisbury Insulating Rubber Gloves, Blue Rubber Insulated Gloves
- Fabric: Type II Salcor Rubber
- Length: 11 inches
- Class (Max Use Voltage): Class 00
- Proof-Test Voltage (AC): 2500
- Max. Use Voltage (AC): 500
- NFPA Certification: NFPA 70E
- Available Colors: Black, Red, Blue
- Available Sizes: 7-12 including half sizes (excluding 11.5)
Note: Images of gloves are for reference only. Length & size may differ dependent on optional sizes, colors and length.
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.