Allegro 9505 Centrifugal Gasoline Blower (Briggs & Stratton)
Perfect for remote locations where electricity is unavailable, this gasoline-powered, 5.7 hp blower offers high flow rates. The 8” ports and steel guards provide safety and the polyethylene housing with built-in handle offers durability and convenience. It is designed with a sturdy metal base that minimize blower rocking and offers greater stability. 3.5 quarts of gasoline will power 3-4 hours of running time. Blower includes 6 foot inlet hose extension.
Smart compact design allows for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Two 8" (20.3cm) ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction.
- 8" (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust side
- Tough "safety orange" polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Black powder coated 12 gauge steel base
- 8-blade cast aluminum fan impeller
- 6' (1.82m) inlet duct extension
- Equipped with five rubber feet
- Flexible duct on inlet side
- 5.7 HP, gasoline powered (170cc)
- Four stroke cycle
- Air cooled
- 3.5 quart (3.31 liters) fuel tank
- Also available with a Honda 3.5HP engine (part number ALL9505-50)
- Aluminum, eight blades
DUCTING: (Optional)Available in: 6' ducting: ALL9500-06, 15' ducting: ALL9500-15 and/or 25' ducting: ALL9500-25
Click here for available ducting
- Yellow, single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, PVC coated
- 180°F (82.2°C) temperature resistant
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Hard drawn spring steel wire helix, ASTM227 Specs
|Length In (cm)||Width In (cm)||Height In (cm)||Weight Llbs (Kg)|
|19" (48.2 cm)||20" (50.8 cm)||21 1/2" (54.6 cm)||63 lbs (28. kg)|
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.