74 Cal Arc Flash Coat
(CPA) Chicago Protective Apparel SWC-74, 74 Cal Arc Flash Coat Arc Flash Protection ensures safety in applications where electrical energy can become a hazard. Chicago Protective Apparel's Arc Flash Protection Clothing has been formulated to protect against such hazards.
The Chicago Protective Apparel SWC-74 is part of CPA's Master Series Arc Flash Clothing and is light weight yet designed with High Calorie Rating. Designed for tasks that require the FR PPE and are Compliant with NFPA 70E and ASTM F1506 Requirements. This Arc Flash Coats are HRC 4 Rated and protects with a 74 Calorie Rating without the loss of comfort, dexterity and durability. Used for jobs that require Light Weight Premium Arc Flash for Demanding Environments.
- Compliance with NFPA 70E and ASTM F1506 requirements
- Material that has an HRC 4 rating and made with light weight fabrics that allow them to achieve a 74 calorie rating without sacrificing much comfort and dexterity
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel
- Style: CPA SWC-74, 74 CAL Arc Flash Protective Coat
- Design: Arc Flash Coat; Stand up Collar with Hook and Loop Closure; Front Hook and Loop Closure; Knit Wrists
- Arc Rating / Arc Thermal Protection Value (ATPV): 74
- Heat Resistance: 74 cal/cm²
- NFPA Certification: NFPA 70E
- Available Sizes: S-4X (Note: Custom sizes are available. Call our customer service for details.)
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.