Dragon Fire X2-W X2 Fire Glove, Wristlet, Black, Medium Size, 1 Pair
Dragon Fire X2-W X2 Fire Glove, Wristlet, Black Color, Medium Size - 1 Pair
The Dragon Fire X2 Wristlet Fire Glove is the new flagship structural firefighting glove from Dragon Fire Gloves. Featuring premium Italian top grain cow and swine hide, the X2 is constructed of a revolutionary and special patented blend of high-performance fibers. Additionally, the Dragon Fire X2 conforms and takes on your unique hand signature after repeadted use, however refuses to harden or stiffen and remains soft and pliable. This glove is in compliance with UL's 2018 certification and each pair packaged with versatile reusable utility bag and Velcro glove strap!
- Full and complete natural leather outer shell
- Premium Italian top grain cow and swine hide
- No fabric utilized on outer shell Unequaled wet grip strength
- Strategic wear and grip pads on finger tips / thumb
- Excellent cut / rip / abrasion resistance
- Overall anatomically correct ergonomic design
- Nomex Wristlet
- Color: Black
- Size: Medium
- Extreme dexterity with no sacrifice of protection
- Glove refuses to harden or stiffen and remains soft / pliable after repeated use
- Glove conforms and takes on unique hand signature of user after repeated use
- Hand is effortlessly able to be inserted and removed when glove and or hand is wet or sweaty
- Liner remains intact (no pull out) and is guaranteed
- Critical palm and back of hand (greater knuckle region) have highest obtainable certification
- TPP rating of greater than 60
- Each pair packaged with versatile reusable utility bag and Velcro glove strap
Thermal Urethane Vapor Barrier:
- Proprietary formulation specifically designed for the fire service
- Robotic welded seams (not glued)
- 350% elongation prior to burst (memory free performance)
- Degradation (melt point) well above NFPA requirements
- Superior liquid penetration resistance
- Multiple sizes to accommodate various glove sizing
Kovenex Thermal Liner:
- A revolutionary fabric made from a special patented blend of High-performance fibers
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
|Sub Category||Structural Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.