Off-Road Urethane Wheel Chocks-Tire Size up to 105 Inch
These WHEEL CHOCKS are specially designed for mine haul trucks with tire sizes up to 105" diameter and load capacity up to 120 tons. Monster's WHEEL CHOCKS are made from tough, damage resistant polyurethane. They will not cause tire damage and are oil, fuel and solvent resistant. They are strong, safe and lightweight, yet they hold the largest haul trucks. A great feature includes a "How to Use" guideline molded directly into each chock for additional safety and convenience.
- Rated for haul trucks with tire sizes up to 105 in. diameter and load capacity up to 120 tons
- Tough polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Recessed carrying handle
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Optional mounting brackets available
OSHA SPECFIES 1910.178 (k) Trucks and railroad cars. (1) the brakes of highway trucks shall be set and wheel chocks placed under the rear wheels to prevent the trucks from rolling while they are boarded with powered industrial trucks.
- Length-17.7 in. (450 mm)
- Width-15.2 in. (387 mm)
- Height-10 in. (254 mm)
- Weight- 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.