Onguard 70050 Duratex Rain Suit Bib Overalls
Industrial strength, tear resistant PVC on polyester protective rain suit for the ultimate in heavy duty, durable, protection.
The Duratex Rainsuit is designed to out-perform on the basis of strength, durability, comfort and protection. The Duratex is constructed of 15 mil polyester with a specially formulated layer of high density PVC for added protection. This rubber protective clothing is ideal for agricultural and clean up applications.
Features and Benefits
- Material: PVC on high tensile polyester - 15 mil material thickness
- Designed specifically to meet the rigorous demands of processing facilities (from processing line requirements to maintenance of operations)
- Constructed of high density PVC on polyester to provide high abrasion resistance
- Deep forest green color with textured finish that is easy to clean and decontaminate
- Jacket with detachable hood has double elbows for extra strength (Jacket sold separate)
- Extra wide storm flap on jacket for splash/spray protection
- Bib overall with extended double knee patches for extra strength
- Take-up snaps at waist and ankle for customized fit
- Stitched and sealed seams for added strength
- Engineered bib overall to provide a roomier fit in the leg, thigh and crotch areas
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.