Eagle Safety Can 5 Gallon Disposal Red
Eagle Safety Can 5 Gallon is made with high density polyethylene for temporary storage of flammable liquids, or corrosive materials. Eagle Safety Cans are fitted with stainless steel fittings for more aggressive chemicals and corrosives. 24-gauge galvanized steel is ideal for disposal of flammable petroleum based wastes, 4" spout and cap that locks open to 80 degree angle for easy filling, all containers have a flame arrestor, a free swing handle and auto vent cap.
- High density polyethylene for temporary storage of flammable liquids.
- Stainless steel fittings for more aggressive chemicals.
- Free swing handle and auto vent cap.
- 24-gauge galvanized steel is ideal for disposal of flammable petroleum based wastes.
- Meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30.
- UL, ULC and FM approved.
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.