Ecosmart Calibration Gas 50 ppm CO, 50%LEL Methane, 10 ppm H2S, 18% O2 - 66L Refillable
GASCO 66ES-413-18 Aluminum Cylinder with 50 PPM Carbon Monoxide, 10 PPM Hydrogen Sulfide, 2.5 % Methane (50 % LEL) , 18 % Oxygen, Balance Nitrogen, 66 L Capacity Refillable with a C-10 Connection
- Precision calibration gas used to calibrate sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO
- Brand: Gasco
- Style: GASCO 66ES-413-18 Aluminum Cylinder with 50 PPM Carbon Monoxide, 10 PPM Hydrogen Sulfide, 2.5 % Methane (50 % LEL) , 18 % Oxygen, Balance Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Features: Refillable; C-10 Connection
- Gas Mixture: 50% LEL Methane, 18% Oxygen, 50 ppm Carbon Monoxide, 10 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide, Balance Nitrogen
- Gas Type: Reactive Multi-Mixture
- Cylinder Capacity: 66 Liter
- Compatible with calibration sensors requiring the specified concentration and balance gas.
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 2.9" W
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.