ESS 740-0377 Firepro 1977 FS Goggle, Black, Universal Size, 1 Each
ESS 740-0377 Firepro 1977 FS Goggle, Black Color, Universal Size - 1 Each
The ESS FirePro 1977™ FS Goggle includes the most advanced low-profile willdand fire and rescue goggles on the market. The compact frame design prevents helmet interference while increasing peripheral vision. Featuring a one-piece, wrap-around strap with Velcro tabs, making it simple to attach to any helmet. Additionally, the patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the FirePro™ straps quick and easy, even with gloves on. The full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system minimizes lens fogging and filters airborne particles, dust, and debris. The FirePro-1977 FS™ features battlefield-proven OpFoam™, a thin-yet-durable anti-microbial face padding that provides maximum comfort and ease of cleaning. Like all other components of the FirePro FS™, the OpFoam™ is heat and flame resistant. The extra-thick, 2.8mm high-impact lenses provide wide peripheral vision and distortion-free optics. These lenses also feature ESS' advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments, which provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside. Compliant with NFPA 1977-2018 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2015, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE, UL
- Gray FirePro 1977 Goggle Frame
- 1-piece strap with Red Speed-Clip™ attachments
- Clear Lens
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap for maximum peripheral vision & minimal helmet interference
- 1-piece wrap-around strap with Velcro® tabs
- Patented Speed-Clip™ system allows for rapid strap adjustment & positions the strap for optimal helmet compatibility
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Anti-microbial OpFoam™ face padding increases comfort & fit
- Interchangeable 2.8mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- NFPA 1977-2018 Edition
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- U.S. Federal OSHA
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Eye Protection|
|Sub Category||Fire Goggles|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.