Brooks Glow In The Dark Signs - 12 in.
This Glow In The Dark sign will glow for up to 8 hours after darkness occurs. Also very visible in normal light. The phosphorescent feature does not "wear out" from cycling from light to dark. This sign is abrasion resistant and adheres to non-porous surfaces.
- 12" Glow In The Dark Sign
- Glows for up to 8 hours
- Adheres to non-porous surfaces
- Color: Red lettering within phosphorescent arrow on red background
- Regulations: Glow signs do not meed NFPA 101 requirements
- Maintenance Instructions: Can be cleaned with soap, detergent, water and mineral spirits (no other solvents)
- Materials: Non-radioactive, non-toxic phosphorescent material used to achieve "glow"
- Methods of excitation: Incandescent, fluorescent and black light as well as direct/indirect sunlight
- Temperature Rating: -40° -176°F
- Visual Rating: Visible to night adapted eye at 100 ft. for up to 8 hours after darkness
- Height: 12"
- Width: 4"
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.