FLIR 72202-0303 K65 Thermal Imaging Camera, NFPA Compliant, Black, 1 Each
FLIR 72202-0303 K65 Thermal Imaging Camera, NFPA Compliant, Black Color- 1 Each
The FLIR 72202-0303 K65 Thermal Imaging Camera is the advanced, feature-rich thermal imaging camera you need when NFPA® compliance is a must. Featuring fully sealed connectors and a secured battery, the K65 boasts a maintenance-free sensor that produces detail-rich 320 x 240 pixels thermal images to help you navigate easier in even the smokiest conditions. Additionally, the in-camera video storage allows you to store up to 200 photos or video files that can be played-back in-camera or from a computer for later analysis. The K65 is designed to be fully compliant with the NFPA 1801-2018 Standard for Thermal Imagers covering usability, image quality, and durability for firefighting.
- Accuracy: ±4°C (±7.2°F) or ±4% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer (VOx)
- Field of view (FOV): 51° × 38°
- Focal Length: 9 mm (0.35 in.)
- IR Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 150°C (–4°F to 302°F) 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F)
- Packaging Size: 500 × 190 × 370 mm (19.7 × 7.5 × 14.6 in)
- Report Generation: Separate software (FLIR Tools)
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <30 mK @ 30°C (86°F)
- Zoom: 2× digital zoom
- Compatible with FLIR software: FLIR Tools®
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Ex-certified according to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2015 and meets Class I Division 2 Groups C and D
- Class II Division 2 Groups F and G, Temperature Code T4/T135°C
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Interface: Update from PC devices Data transfer to and from PC
- Storage Media: Internal flash memory
- USB: USB Mini-B
- Directives: Certified according to NFPA 1801:2018 specification: Vibration Impact acceleration resistance Corrosion Viewing surface abrasion Heat resistance Heat and flame Product label durability
- Drop: 2 m(6.6 ft.) on concrete floor (IEC 60068-2-31)
- EMC: EN 61000-6-2:2005 (Immunity) EN 61000-6-3: 2011 (Emission) FCC 47 CFR Part 15 B (Emission)
- Encapsulation: IP 67 (IEC 60529)
- Humidity (Operating and Storage): IEC 60068-2-30/24 h 95% relative humidity 25°C to 40°C(77°F to 104°F)/ 2 cycles
- Magnetic fields: EN 61 000-4-8, Test level 5 for continuous field (severe industrial environment)
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 85°C (–4°F to 185°F) 150°C (302°F): 15 min. 260°C (500°F): 5 min.
- Relative Humidity: 95% relative humidity 25°C to 40°C (77°F to 104°F) non-condensing
- Shock: 25 g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Storage Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C(–40°F to 185°F)
- Tripod Mounting: UNC 1/4"-20 (adapter needed)
- Vibration: 2 g (IEC 60068-2-6)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Contrast optimization: Digital image enhancement using FSX
- Depth of Field: 0.84 m to infinity (33 in. to infinity)
- F-number: 1.25
- Focus: Fixed
- Image Frequency: 60 Hz
- Image Modes: IR image, TI Basic fire-fighting mode, Black-and-white fire-fighting mode, Fire mode, Search-and-rescue mode, Heat detection mode, and Thumbnail gallery
- Non-radiometric IR video recording: MPEG-4 to internal flash memory
- Non-radiometric IR video streaming: Uncompressed colorized video using USB
- Pitch: 25 µm
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 2.8 mrad
- Spectral Range: 8–14 µm
- Storage Capacity: 200 files in total, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes. The total number of files is co-dependent on the number of saved images.
MEASUREMENT & ANALYSIS
- Automatic Hot Detection: Heat detection mode (the hottest 20% of the of scene is colorized)
- Isotherm: Yes, according to NFPA
- Languages: English
- Set-up Commands: Local adaptation of units, date and time formats
- Spot Meter: 1.0
- Auto Range: Yes, selectable on/off using FLIR Tools®
- Camera size (L x W x H): 120 x 125 x 280 mm (4.7 x 4.9 x 11 in.)
- Camera weight including battery: 1.1 ±0.05 kg (2.4 ±0.1 lb.)
- Display: 4 inch LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Battery capacity: 4.4 Ah, at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- Battery operating time: Approx. 4 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient temperature and typical use. This operating time is independent of camera mode.
- Battery Type: Li Ion
- Battery voltage: 3.6 V
- Battery weight: 0.152 kg(0.3 lb.)
- Charging system: Battery is charged inside the camera 2-bay charger Optional In-truck charger
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Charging Time: 2 h to 85% capacity, charging status indicated by LEDs
- Power Management: Automatic shutdown and sleep mode
- Safety [power supply]: CE/EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1
- Start Up Time: <17 seconds (IR image, no GUI)
- Start-up time from sleep mode: <4 seconds
- Material: PPSU Silicon rubber Aluminium, cast Flame-resistant magnesium alloy
- File Formats: Standard JPEG
- Image Storage: Standard JPEG; Image freeze: configurable
- Image Storage Capacity: 200 files in total the total number of files is co-dependent on the number of saved video clips.
- Image Storage Mode: IR only
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.