FLIR 72203-0511 K53 Thermal Imaging Camera, Black, 1 Each
FLIR 72203-0511 K53 Thermal Imaging Camera, Black Color - 1 Each
The FLIR 72203-0511 K53 Thermal Imaging Camera offers one glove-friendly button start in TI-Basic mode, while one trigger-pull captures stills or records video. Featuring the FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement, which intensifies structural and textural details in thermal images. Additionally, the K53 boasts enhanced perspective and orientation so firefighters gain better situational awareness as well as a greater sense of confidence and safety. The uncompromising visual quality of the FLIR 53 offers 320 × 240 resolution, a 60 Hz frame rate, and a bright 4" LCD all help you see more in the smokiest of conditions. Discover the reliable clarity and performance firefighters need to work quickly and safely in the most challenging environments.
- Accuracy: ±4°C (±7.2°F) or ±4% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Field of view (FOV): 51° × 38°
- Focal Length: 9 mm (0.35 in.)
- IR Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 150°C (–4°F to 302°F) 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F)
- Packaging Size: 500 × 190 × 370 mm (19.7 × 7.5 × 14.6 in.)
- Report Generation: Separate software (FLIR Tools)
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <30 mK @ 30°C (86°F)
- Compatible with FLIR software: FLIR Tools®
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Interface: Update from PC devices Data transfer to and from PC
- Storage Media: Internal flash memory
- USB: USB Mini-B
- Directives: Designed to meet NFPA 1801:2013 specification: Vibration Impact acceleration resistance Corrosion Viewing surface abrasion Heat resistance Heat and flame Product label durability
- Drop: 2 m (6.6 ft.) on concrete floor (IEC 60068-2-31)
- EMC: EN 61000-6-2:2005 (Immunity) EN 61000-6-3: 2011 (Emission) FCC 47 CFR Part 15 B (Emission)
- Encapsulation: IP 67 (IEC 60529)
- Humidity (Operating and Storage): IEC 60068-2-30/24 h 95% relative humidity 25°C to 40°C (77°F to 104°F) / 2 cycles
- Magnetic fields: EN 61 000-4-8, Test level 5 for continuous field (severe industrial environment)
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 85°C (–4°F to 185°F) 150°C (302°F): 15 min. 260°C (500°F): 5 min.
- Relative Humidity: 95% relative humidity 25°C to 40°C (77°F to 104°F) non-condensing
- Shock: 25 g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Storage Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C (–40°F to 185°F)
- Tripod Mounting: UNC ¼"-20 (adapter needed)
- Vibration: 2 g (IEC 60068-2-6)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Camera weight including battery: 1.1 ±0.05 kg (2.4 ±0.1 lb.)
- Contrast optimization: Digital image enhancement using FSX
- Depth of Field: 0.84 m to infinity (33 in. to infinity)
- F-number: 1.25
- Focus: Fixed
- Image Frequency: 60 Hz
- Non-radiometric IR video recording: MPEG-4 to internal flash memory
- Non-radiometric IR video streaming: Uncompressed colorized video using USB
- Pitch: 25 µm
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 2.8 mrad
- Spectral Range: 7.5–13 µm
- Storage Capacity: 200 files in total, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes. The total number of files is co-dependent on the number of saved images.
MEASUREMENT & ANALYSIS
- Isotherm: Yes
- Spot Meter: 1.0
- Auto Range: Yes, selectable on/off using FLIR Tools®
- Display: 4 inch LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Camera size (L x W x H): 120 × 125 × 280 mm (4.7 × 4.9 × 11 in.)
- Languages: English
- Set-up Commands: Local adaptation of units, date and time formats
- Battery capacity: 4.4 Ah, at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- Battery operating time: Approx. 4 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient temperature and typical use
- Battery Type: Li Ion
- Battery voltage: 3.6 V
- Battery weight: 0.152 kg (0.3 lb.)
- Charging system: Battery is charged inside the camera 2-bay charger Optional In-truck charger
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Charging Time: 2 h to 85% capacity, charging status indicated by LEDs
- Power Management: Automatic shutdown and sleep mode
- Safety [power supply]: CE/EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1
- Start Up Time: <17 seconds (IR image, no GUI)
- Start-up time from sleep mode: <4 seconds
- Material: PPSU Silicon rubber Aluminium, cast Flame-resistant magnesium alloy
- File Formats: Standard JPEG
- Image Storage: Standard JPEG; Image freeze: configurable
- Image Storage Capacity: 200 files in total the total number of files is co-dependent on the number of saved video clips.
- Image Storage Mode: IR only
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.