PIP G-Tek 34-500 AG Seamless Knit Gloves with Nitrile Coated MicroSurface Grip (1 Dozen)
G-Tek AG Seamless Knit Nylon with Nitrile Coated MicroSurface Grip Glove is used in a variety of applications including general assembly of oily parts, metal handling, fishing and machine operation.
- Black Nitrile with MicroSurface Grip
- Blue Nylon Liner
- 13 Gauge
- Nitrile "MicroSurface" coating provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Excellent resistance to liquid permeation
- Oil does not penetrate the glove like foam nitrile styles
- Strong protection from punctures and abrasions
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
|CE Score - Abrasion||4|
|CE Score - Cut||1|
|CE Score - Tear||2|
|CE Score - Puncture||1|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.