G-Tek CR Seamless Knit HPPE / Glass Glove with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) Products constructed with HPPE fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
- G-Tek CR
- Gray HPPE/Glass Liner
- 13 Gauge Seamless Shell
- Black Polyurethane Coated Palm and Fingers
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) & Glass shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.