Brooks Glow In The Dark Signs - 18 in.
The Glow In The Dark Sign will glow for up to 8 hours after darkness occurs and is very visible in normal lighting. The phosphorescent feature does not "wear out" from cycling from light to darkness. The arrow sign also adheres to non-porous surfaces and can be applied to porous surfaces using Sign-On adhesive.
- 18" Glow In The Dark Sign
- Glows for up to 8 hours
- Adheres to non-porous surfaces
- Color: Red lettering within phosphorescent arrow on red background
- Regulations: Glow signs to do not meet NFPA 101 regulations
- Maintenance Instructions: Can be cleaned with soap, detergent, water and mineral spirits
- Materials: Non-radioactive, non-toxic phosphorescent material used to achieve "glow"
- Methods of Excitation: Incandescent, fluorescent and black light as well as direct/indirect sunlight
- Temperature Ratings: -40°F -176°F
- Visual Ratings: Visible to night adapted eye at 100 ft. for up to 8 hours after darkness
- Width: 4"
- Height: 18"
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.