Onguard Hazmax Kneeboot
The finest boots made for hazardous materials handling.
The Hazmax hazmat boots are chemical resistant and are the perfect choice for hazmat personnel, emergency response teams and site remediation work. The hazmat boots feature a yellow non-slip sole and a steel toe, steel ladder shank and full steel midsole to help protect from chemical penetration and contamination. Made in the USA.
Men's sizes 7 to 15
Features and Benefits
- 16 inch boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Meets NFPA 1991, 2005 edition for chemical and bio-chemical permeation resistance
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushioned insoles
- Cut off bands
- Kick off lug
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
You may also be interested in our 11 inch Hazmat Boots
|Main Category||Work Shoes|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.