Onguard 87015 Hazmax EZ-Fit
Hazmat protection designed for easy donning and doffing while wearing chemical protective suit.
The Hazmax EZ-Fit boots are chemical resistant, designed for handling dangerous chemicals, gases, and hazardous waste. The hazmat boots feature a non-slip sole, steel toe, and steel ladder shank to resist chemical contamination. Made in the USA.
Mens sizes S to XL
Features and Benefits
- 11 inch boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Meets NFPA 1991, 2005 edition for chemical and bio-chemical permeation resistance
- One piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break, and easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Wider across the gate to allow for easy entry into the boot while wearing a chemical protective suit
- New non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up
- Easier to don and doff when wearing a chemical protective suit
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- FOUR sizes for easy ordering and stocking by the distributor and end-user
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
You may also be interested in our 16 inch Hazmat Boots
|Main Category||Work Shoes|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.