HexArmor Hex1® 2132 Glove
HexArmor Hex1® 2132 Glove – 1 Pair per Box
The HexArmor Hex1® 2132 Glove are made with the same high-quality materials as our high-performance safety gloves and perform better than any mechanic’s glove you’ve ever worn. These gloves have a great grip in dry or light oil situations, and feature a comfortable and breathable back-of-hand with dark color scheme for increased concealment in covert situations. The Hex1® glove has touchscreen capability on fingers and palm, with reinforced thumb and index finger for added durability, and an adjustable TPR Velcro® closure for a secure fit. Available in Black or Coyote Tan.
- Adjustable TPR Velcro® closure for a secure fit
- Comfortable all-day use with breathable back-of-hand material
- Black color scheme integrates with uniform or covert operations
- Synthetic leather palm delivers abrasion resistance and strong grip in dry or light oil situations
- Back-of-thumb serves as a convenient brow cloth to whisk away sweat
- Touchscreen capability on fingers and palm
- Highly dexterous fit with form-fitting, quality materials
- Reinforced thumb and index finger for added durability
- Pull tab for easy donning and doffing
- SlipFit® cuff with TPR Velcro® closure for a secure fit
- Colors: Black and Coyote Tan
- Available Sizes: Small - XXLarge
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|
|Main Category||L.E.O. Gear|
|Sub Category||Tactical Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.