InnoTex Advance Kevlar/Nomex IIIA Standard Bunker Coat with Thumb Hole
Now features new DRD Drag Line system
Outer Shell: Kevlar / Nomex III (Advance)
Thermal lining: Xtra-Lite, Chambray 7.3
Moisture Barrier: Gore RT7100
- 32" Style Coat with Zip & Velcro Closure
- Radio Pocket on left chest with mic loop
- Flashlight holder on right chest
- Inside Pocket - left side
- Two semi bellow 10 x 10 pockets
- NFPA 3 Scotchlite triple trim
- Nomex Wristlet with thumb hole
- ARA-Shield reinforcement on sleeve cuffs
- Snap-in Liner System
- Lock Stitched Seams
- Articulated Elbows
- Standard Outer Shell Reinforcements on cuffs
- Hanging loop
Wristlet water evacuation system, shallow water well w/ drain eyelets reducing water entrapment and risk of burn injuries on forearm.
1) Pre-formed sleeves, contoured arm cut for ease of movement and comfort
2) "Reach Flex" underarm gusset on sleeves. Helps to minimize rise of the coat when arm is in an upward position.
3) Patented BRL six layer collar, with this unique patented collar system, there's no snap, hook & loop or zipper rubbing against your neckline creating discomfort.
4) One piece "L" shape construction storm and throat strap offers continuous thermal and breathable moisture barrier protection.
5) High Density Bar-Tacks and locked stitch on all stress points, 8 bar-tacks per pocket.
6) Double Locked Stitch Reflective Trim for increased durability.
Complies to NFPA Standards 1971 - current. Available Sizes: Small - 4 XLarge
Note: Please allow 4-7 days for delivery.
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.