Innotex RDG50 Turnout Coat
INNOTEX RDG50 Bunker Coat, Black Color - 1 PER BOX
The Innotex preconfigured turnout is inspired by the INNOTEX ENERGY™ model and replaces the 65SB. The INNOTEX ENERGY™ is based on efficient design, allowing firefighters to achieve their maximum productivity with minimum waste of effort. This athletic style turnout gear is designed with firefighter efficiency and comfort in mind with all the most features you've come to expect from turnout gear today! Certified NFPA 1971-Current Edition.
*Note - Innotex RDG Gear is currently experiencing an 8-12 week lead time.
• Outer Shell: Proprietary blend of 80% Nomex® / Kevlar® spun yarns with 20% 400 denier Kevlar® filament, Twill weave, Black, 6.5oz
• Moisture Barrier: Crosstech® Black moisture barrier – Type 2F
• Thermal Barrier: Prism 2-layer
• 32” style coat
• New York style Scotchlite® 3” Segmented (triple trim)
• Zip-in liner attachment
• Retractable Action Back™
• Variable height collar, all-around protection with 4’’ back transitioning to 3’’ front
• Vislon® Zipper Closure on coat
• Flashlight Holder: Right Chest
• Radio Pocket 8'' x 4'' x 2'' and mic loop: Left Chest
• 8'' x 9'' Semi Bellow Pockets on Coat, include grabbers for easier grip
• Black Nomex® Wristlet with thumb hole
• Certified NFPA 1971-Current Edition
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Material||Kevlar/ Nomex III|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
|Sub Category||Turnout Gear|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.