Ansell Microflex N87 Integra EC Nitrile Exam Gloves 8 MIL (Box of 50)
Integra is a new durable 8 mil glove, perfect for those tough jobs where extra durability for safety is need. Meets NFPA standards for EMS workers and provides protection against blood borne pathogens. Also ideal where greater chemical protection is needed.
50/Box; 10/Boxes Case
- Finish: Powder-Free/Textured
- Type: Ambidextrous/Non-Sterile
- Length: 12 inches
- Color: Light Blue
- Cuff: Beaded
- Thickness: 8.0 mil
- Tensile Strength: 21 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation: 650% (min)
- 1.5 AQL
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1617)
- 510K/Approved for Medical use
- ISO 1901 Certified QMS
- 12 inch length
- 8.0 mil (palm)
- Medical/Exam grade
- Light Blue color
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.