Lakeland Interceptor Deluxe Encapsulated Suit - Front Entry - Wide View Face Shield
Lakeland Industries brings the best line of defense against extreme chemical hazards called the Interceptor.
The Interceptor is the most outstanding and top-notch of Lakeland Industries' chemical protective clothing line. Designed for both NFPA 1991 and CE type 1 requirements. The Interceptor is available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations to suit your needs in a variety of ways including gas, vapor, aerosol, liquids, harmful contaminants or particulate protection.
- Style: Interceptor 80640W
- Wide view face shield
- Blue CE Type 1:EN943:2005
- Vapor tight (Level A)
- Deluxe Ensemble
- Fully encapsulated
- Front-entry vapor-protective suit
- PTFE visor process permanently seals the visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can't penetrate the visor edge.
- Certified to optional Flash Fire Protection for Escape Only requirements of NFPA 1991
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles as well as non-certified encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations
- PTFE outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
Note: Chemical Resistance Data is in accordance with ASTM F-739 test method. Testing is performed on fabric samples only, not finished garments. Sources for all test data are independent labroatory conditions and not actual use conditions.
Protective Clothing Seam Type
Serged Seam This is a simple stitched seam. It is economical, but is generally not used for chemical/splash/liquid type protection as the seams are not designed to resist liquids. It is designed for dry materials/dusts.
Sewn and Bound Seam These seams are serged, and then an overlay is chain stitched through all the layers. This provides resistance to liquid invasion, and is appropriate for liquid threats.
Heat Sealed Seam The seam is sewn and then sealed with a heat activated tape. This method provides liquid proof seams, and is used for environments where contact, not splash risk is present. i.e. you might immerse your foot or leg in the liquid by accident briefly.
Heat Sealed Plus Seam – Same as the heat sealed seam, but it is also sealed on the inside of the suit as well providing extra protection. .
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.