Jackson Safety 2052 Wildcat Wildland Safety Goggles, 1 Each
Jackson Safety 2052 Wildcat Safety Goggles - 1 Each
The Wildcat Safety Goggles are a preferred choice of wildland firefighters. These wildland safety goggles are designed to conform to the face for all day comfort and will not melt, drip, or ignite at 350°F for five minutes. Featuring a metal-free design and sliding side vents that are adjustable to optimize airflow and a pivoting headband which allows for optimal placement and comfort. Additionally, all lens models have anti-fog, polycarbonate lenses, which provide 99.9% UVA / UVB / UVC protection for added protection while out on a fire scene. With a D3 rating for droplet and splash protection and a D4 rating for dust protection and meet ANSI Z87.1+ standards these wildland safety goggles are sure to provide you the protection you need while out fighting wildland fires.
- Extreme heat resistance; this eyewear will not melt, drip or ignite at 350°F for five minutes
- Metal-free design and sliding side vents for optimal airflow; pliable frame is comfortable to wear all day
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA / UVB / UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage and other conditions
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards, D3 rating (droplet and splash protection), D4 rating (for dust protection)
- Available Anti-Fog Lens Colors: Clear, Smoke, or Amber
|Main Category||Eye Protection|
|Sub Category||Fire Goggles|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.