Kimberly Clark Kleenguard A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Protection Coverall - Blue Color Serged Seams 24/Case
Kimberly Clark offers a coverall to protect and defend against chemical splash & bloodborne pathogens called the Kleenguard A70 Chemical Spray Protection Coverall. Protection against bloodborne pathogens in forensic or other environments where exposure to blood is possible. sold by case quantity
The Kleenguard Protection Coverall is used for a variety of reasons and typical uses include animal research, emergency medical response, crime scene cleanup, embalming, forensics, tank cleaning, fiberglass manufacturing, liquid handling and food processing
- Style: Kleenguard A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Protection Coverall Medium KCC45092 - Large KCC45093 - XLarge KCC45094 - 2XL KCC45095 - 3XL KCC45096 - 4XL KCC45097
- Attached hoods & boots
- Zipper with storm flap
- Elastic wrists & across the back
- REFLEX design
- Sold by the case
- Medium-2XL: 24 per case
- 3XL & 4XL: 20 per case
- Three-layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape while protecting against dry particulates and liquid
- Passes ASTM F1670-1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Taped storm flap
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.