Lakeland DCCTD21 OSX Dual Certified Coat, Tan, Large Size, 1 Each
Lakeland DCCTD21 OSX Dual Certified Coat, Tan Color, Large Size - 1 Each
The Lakeland DCCTD21 OSX Dual Certified coat is ergonomically designed and offers the ultra-durability needed for the most critical conditions not calling for NFPA Structural Fire Clothing. Designed specifically for use during wildland, extrication, and USAR fire and rescue environments, this coat is the optimal choice for a single-layer coat! Featuring genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around the wrists and waist and LazerMax™ Reflective Piping on sleeves, shoulders and back for exceptional visibility day or night! Additionally, a stand-up overlapping collar and elasticized wrist cuff with take-up straps ensure you’ll stay free from embers, dirt, and debris even in the roughest of environments. Constructed with TenCate Defender™ M Gold, this coat provides excellent thermal protection and greater heat stress relief, making it the premium choice for firefighters wearing Dual Certified gear! The OSX Dual Certified Coat is certified to NFPA 1977 & NFPA 1951 Standards.
- Coat Length: 29” Front / 34” Back
- Stand Up Overlapping Collar
- 2-Piece Curved Set-In Pleated Sleeves
- Beefy Take-Up Strap at Cuffs
- Vertical Back Pleats
- 2” x 3.5” x 8” Radio Pocket on Left Chest
- Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
- 5.5” x 6” Pleated Pocket with flap on Right Chest
- 2” x 8” x 8” Cargo/Hand-warmer Base Pockets
- 3M® Heat Applied Segmented Trim
- LazerMax Reflective Piping on sleeves, shoulders and back
- Certified to NFPA 1977 & 1951 for Dual Certified Clothing
- Color: Tan
- Size: Large
|Material||Tencate Defender M Gold|
|Sub Category||Wildland Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.