Lakeland WLPTN19 MTS Nomex Wildland Fire Pant, 1 Each
Lakeland MTS Nomex Wildland Fire Pant, Spruce Green Color - 1 Each
Lakeland MTS Wildland Pant, in Spuce Green, will keep you compliant to US Forestry specs, safe and seen on the fireline day and night! Featuring LazerMax™ Reflective Piping on the outside of the leg for exceptional visibility day or night! Additionally, the elasticized ankle cuff with take-up straps ensure you'll stay free from embers, dirt, and debris even in the roughest of environments. Designed specifically with for wildland firefighters and Hot Shots in mind, these pants are tough, rugged and dependable. These newly redesigned pants are designed with athletic fit and triple-pleated knees providing maximum mobility for wildland firefighters. Made from flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA these wildland fire pants, in Spruce Green, are the preferred choice available on the market today! Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- High-Temp Black Delrin® YKK Zipper Fly Closure
- 2” Elasticized Rear Waistband
- Five 3.5” Belt Loops
- Side Slash Pocket
- 2” x 10” x 10” Expansion Pockets
- 6” x 6.5” Rear Pleated Pockets with Flaps
- Triple Pleated Knees
- Elasticized cuffs with robust take-up straps
- Features Scotchlite reflective material
- LazerMax™ Trim on outside leg seams
- Color: Spruce Green
- Available Inseams: 30". 32" & 34"
- Available Sizes: Small - 5X-Large
|Sub Category||Wildland Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.