Lakeland WLSPTN26 OSX Nomex Wildland Fire Pant, 1 Each
Lakeland WLSPTN26 OSX Nomex Wildland Fire Pant, Yellow Color - 1 Each
Lakeland OSX Wildland Pant will keep you safe and seen on the fire line day and night! Featuring genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around the mid-calf and LazerMax™ Reflective Piping trim on the outside of the leg for exceptional visibility day or night! Additionally, the elasticized ankle cuff with take-up straps ensure you'll stay free from embers, dirt, and debris even in the roughest of environments. Designed specifically with wildland firefighters and Hot Shots in mind, these pants are tough, rugged and dependable with an athletic fit and triple-pleated knees providing maximum mobility. Made from flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA these wildland fire pants are the preferred choice available on the market today! Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 2”
- High-Temp Black Delrin® YKK Zipper Fly Closure
- 2” Elasticized Rear Waistband
- Five 3.5” Belt Loops
- Side Slash Pocket
- 2” x 10” x 10” Expansion Pockets
- 6” x 6.5” Rear Pleated Pockets with Flaps
- Triple Pleated Knees
- Elasticized cuffs with robust take-up straps
- LazerMax™ Trim on outside leg seams
- Color: Yellow
- Available Inseams: 30" & 32"
- Available Sizes: Small - 5X-Large
|Sub Category||Wildland Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.