PIP 78-3927 Leather Palm Fabric Back 3M Thinsulate Line Glove - Safety Cuff, Box of 12 Pairs
PIP Pigskin Leather Palm with Fabric Back & 3M Thinsulate Lining Glove is used in a variety of cold weather applications including farming, construction, machine operation and refrigeration.
3M Thinsulate™ insulation is used in your jackets‚ pants‚ gloves‚ hats and boots to help keep you warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates you from the cold outside air.
- Blue and Green Striped Fabric Back and Cuffs
- Safety Cuff
- Thinsulate Lining
- Straight Thumb
- Pigskin leather construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining provides superior insulation without the bulk of fleece
- Gunn cut pattern delivers excellent durability, wear and comfort, especially for heavier gloves
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Fabric back provides breathability and flexibility
- Leather knuckle strap and finger tips for extra protection
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Safety cuff helps protect wrist and allows for fast removal
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.