LineBacker GP-1 Channel Protector - Drop Over Model
Ideal for public, commercial and industrial areas.
LineBacker single channel drop over systems protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage and abuse from vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Constructed of all weather durable polyurethane that can withstand the toughest environments. Designed with a patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction. Small, compact, low profile design allows for easy transportation and storage. Commonly used for utility, construction, and maintenance. Ideal for temporary re-routing of single cable and hose lines including fragile fiber optic telecommunications cable. Please note: drop over models do not prevent abrasion from below.
- Load Capacity: 11,700 lbs/tire (23,400 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.25" in diameter
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy
- Heavy duty "T" shaped connectors interlocks modular sections
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.