Lite-Com Pro II Two Way Radio Headset - Hard Hat
3M Peltor LiteCom Pro II Two-Way Radio Headset, Communications Headset Hard Hat MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50
Team communication now comes easy with 3M's Peltor LiteCom Pro II Radio Headsets. In high-noise environments it's difficult for your team to communicate with one another, but with the Peltor LiteCom Pro II Radio Headset, your team can easily transfer information from one worker to another while keeping ears protected from hazardous sounds. Used in a variety of applications including manufacturing, oil & gas industry, assembly line work, etc. The ultimate convenient and efficient headset for all high-noise work environments. Ideal hearing protection with easy communication for employees in noisy environments.
- Intrinsically safe UHF radio headset
- Programmable frequency
- Cable-free two-radio device
- Ghost voice menu for mode selection
- Privacy sub-channels (CTCSS/DCS): 38/83
- Selectable transmiting power ranges in either high, medium or low
- Narrowband mandate compliant (12.5/20/25 kHz channel spacing)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Intrinsically Safe DesignFactory Mutual (FM) Approvals certified fundamentally safe
- Wide, Softly Padded Headband and Deep Earcup Design - Provides comfortable fit for extended wear
- Fully Programmable UHF Radio Headset - Easily connects with your team with up to 30 channels in the 403-470 MHz band
- Two-Point Suspension and Wire Headband with Individual Spring Action - Help facilitate constant, even pressure distribution on the earmuff cushions for a secure, comfortable fit
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or Hands-Free Voice-Activated (VOX) Transmit Functions - Employees can easily communicate on either mode
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Enable clear communications in noisy environments
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
|Style||Hard Hat Mount|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.