Peltor LiteCom BRS 2-Way Radio Headset, Neckband Model
3M Peltor MT53H7A4600-NA Hard Hat model. Hard Hat sold separately.
LiteCom BRS communication headsets require an FCC license to operate on BRS and GMRS radio channels. For LiteCom systems that DO NOT require an FCC license to operate, please consider the Peltor LiteCom Plus and Peltor LiteCom Pro radio headsets.
Looking for more great quality headsets? Check out the otherheadsets Headset we offer!
3M Peltor Lite Com BRS 2-way radio communications headset offers improved employee safety and productivity in noisy environments. The headset features a 2-way radio with an all-in-one design, simplifying communications between working groups. Neckband model with eight pre-programmed Business Radio Services channels. Runs on 2 (AA) batteries (not included).
1 Headset per case.
- Style: Peltor LitcCom BRS 2-Way Radio Headset, Neckband Model
- Features a noise-cancelling boom microphone
- Push-to-talk button on right ear cup
- 8 programmed channels with DOT frequencies
- Light weight
- NRR values of 25dB
- Ideal for work team communications in noisy environments
- Built in two-way radio communication
- Pre-programmed with 8 channels Business Radio Services (BRS) and 38 subchannels
- Cup-mounted push-to-talk button or voice-operated transmission (VOX)
- Auto power off function and battery status indicator
- Voice-guided menu system
- Materials: Headband wire (stainless steel), Two-point fastener (POM), Ear cushion (PVC foil and polyether foam), Attenuation cushion (Polyether foam), Headband padding (PVC, Polyether foamfoil), Cup (ABS plastic)
- Battery type: 2x AA alkaline (3.0V) or NiMH (2.4V)
- Operating time: 20 hours
- Operation mode: Half duplex
- Channels: 8 (BRS)
- Channel separation: 12.5 kHz
- Modulation: FM: 2.5 kHz
- Microphone type: Noise cancelling Electret (MT53)
- Receiver sensibility: Typical - 122dBm
- Selective squelch: CTCSS (38 channels)
- Output power: 150 mW
- Range: Up to 9,500 ft (3 km) depending on conditions
- Power consumption: Stanby: <80 mA -- Receiving: <85 mA -- Transmitting: <210mA
- Order includes 1 x LiteCom Headset -- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries -- 1 x User instruction
|Family||3M Peltor LiteCom|
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
|Material||Polymer & Metal|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.