PIP ATG 19-D475 MaxiCut Dry Gloves - ANSI A4 EN 5 with Dyneema - Nitrile Foam - Gray Color (1 DZ)
Designed and developed as a breathable cut resistant glove, MaxiCut combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.
Dyneema is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
- MaxiCut 5 by ATG
- Dyneema w/ Engineered Yarns
- Heavy Weight
- Nitrile Coated Palm & Knuckles
- Reinforced Thumb Crotch
- EN Level 5
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort
- Reinforcement - Between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability making it the most breathable cut resistant glove on the market
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - Delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Sold in Dozen Quantities
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
|CE Score - Abrasion||4|
|CE Score - Cut||5|
|CE Score - Tear||4|
|CE Score - Puncture||3|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.