MCR 9363E Kevlar® Glove with PVC Dots
MCR Safety Cut Protection Kevlar Gloves 9363E
The cotton plating on the inside helps absorb moisture away from the skin and also greatly reduces the price. PVC dots on both sides doubles the life of the glove and insures a secure grip. Put Kevlar® where it is needed for protection on the outside of the glove and save money at the same time. Ideal for automotive, metal stamping and sheet metal work as well as glass, electrical and light heat operations. These gloves are abrasion resistant.
- Economy Kevlar outside/cotton inside
- PVC dots on both sides so glove can be reversed for twice the life
- DuPont Kevlar construction
- Cotton plating inside helps absorb moisture away from the skin
- Knit wrist
- CPPT cut score of 2
- Applications: Assembly, Canning, Cut Protection, Food Packing, Food Service, HVAC, Knife Handling, Meat Packing, Warehousing
- Material: Kevlar
- Gauge: 7 Gauge
- Shell Color: Yellow
- Dots-Blocks-Coatings: Cots On 2 Sides
- Palm: Brown, PVC
- Cuff: Knit Wrist
- Fabric Color: Yellow
- Thread Type: Poly/Cotton
- Hemmed: Yes
- Hem Color: White
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.