Memphis BIGJAKE Leather Palm Glove
MCR Safety - Memphis BIGJAKE Leather Palm Glove - 1711 Memphis Gloves has designed the BIG JAKE Double Palm 1711. A superior double palm glove constructed with two layers of select side split cowhide leather in the palm and sewn with super-strong, heat resistant DuPont Kevlar thread for a variety of rugged & tough applications. Features an 8 ounce jersey palm lining, 9 ounce cotton canvas back and a 2.75" rubberized safety cuff. Safety gloves that you can trust from a quality brand you'll love!
- Sewn with super-strong, heat resistant DuPont Kevlar thread
- All Big Jake styles have CE Approval and will be labeled with CE Test Results
- Absorbent fleece lining, fully in-sewn on thumb and little finger
- Cotton Canvas Back
- 2.75" Rubberized Safety Cuff
- Applications: Assembly, Cable, Farming, Iron Work, Lumberjack, Millwright Operations, Mining, Pipe Fitting, Rebar, Stamping, Steel Work
- Brand: MCR Safety - Memphis Gloves
- Styles: MCR Safety Memphis Big Jake Leather Palm Gloves 1711
- Material: Leather
- Leather Type: Gray, Cow
- Grade: Premium, Split Side
- Palm: Double Palm
- Cuff: Rubberized, Safety Cuff
- Back: Knuckle Strap
- Fabric Color: White
- Thread Type: Kevlar
- Lining: Fleece Palm
- Hemmed: Yes
- Hem Color: White
- CE Abrasion: 4
- CE Cut: 1
- CE Tear: 4
- CE Puncture: 3
- CPPT Cut: 2
- Features: Sewn with Kevlar
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.