Miller Black Rhino Self-Retracting Lifeline
Smallest and lightest 9 ft. cable lifeline on the market
Miller's Black Rhino SRL is designed with stainless steel wire rope to endure the daily rigors of harsh environments. The Black Rhino features an integral load indicator that indicates when the unit must be removed from service and returned for repair. Integral shock absorber consistently reduces fall forces to 900 lbs./f or less for great safety. Rated 400 lbs capacity when using a SoftStop shock absorber.
Ideal for for concrete construction, welding, steel erection, food processing and warehouse applications.
- Lightweight, less than 5 lbs.
- Repairable; no annual factory recertification required-lowering cost of ownership
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system - arrests free falls, providing a quick, safe rescue
- Includes steel twist-lock carabiner
- Locking, swivel snap hook lanyard end connector
|Main Category||Fall Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.