Miller Grip Concrete Anchorage Connector-1
- A safe anchor point is established when the Miller Grip is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole.
- The reusable Miller Grip anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location.
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications.
- Multi-use Grips can be used for anchoring scaffolding, material handling and removal of concrete debris after demolition.
- 10,000 lb. capacity for single user connection
|Main Category||Fall Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.