Minuteman 15 Gallon Air Operated Vacuums
The 705 Series vacuums from Minuteman Vacuums use compressed air to create a vacuum With high flow and high static lift. These vacuums are capable of lifting and moving an extensive variety of solids or liquid materials. They are often used for industrial applications including sump cleaning, foundry ash cleaning, flux recovery, coolants, oil, grease, chemicals, grit blast and more. Minuteman air vacuums operate Without electricity and have no moving parts.
- For dry (C87515-05) or wet/dry (C87515-06) materials
- No motors or switches to replace
- Silenced down to low 80 dba
- Painted tanks
- Uses compressed air and the venturi principle to create a vacuum of exceptionally high flow and high static lift
- Ideal for areas where standard voltage is not available
- Capable of lifting and moving an extensive variety of solid or liquid materials
- Large range of of hose sizes, tools & attachments for wet/dry pick up
Includes the Following
- 15 Gallon Painted Tank
- Lid Assembly With U.L.P.A.
- Cloth Filter
- Plastic Bag Frame
- Pre Filter Sleeve (6)
- Filter Protectors (12)
- Paper Filter Collection Bag (10)
- 6 mil Plastic Bags, Asbestos (12)
- Front (3") and Rear Wheels (5")
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.