Minuteman 6 Gallon Air Operated Vacuums
The 705 Series vacuums from Minuteman Vacuums use compressed air to create a vacuum With high flow and high static lift. These vacuums are capable of lifting or moving an extensive variety of solids. They are often used for industrial applications including sand and gravel, steel chip recovery, aluminum chips, steel scale recovery, foundry sand cleaning, fly ash, steel shot and more. Minuteman air vacuums operate Without electricity and have no moving parts.
- For dry materials only
- No motors or switches to replace
- Silenced down to low 80 dba
- Electrostatically applied painted tank
- Uses compressed air and the venturi principle to create a vacuum of exceptionally high flow and high static lift
- Ideal for areas where standard voltage is not available
- Capable of lifting or moving an extensive variety of dry materials
- Large range of hose sizes, tools & attachments
Includes the Following
- 6 Gallon Painted Tank
- Lid Assembly With U.L.P.A.
- Cloth Filter
- Plasic bag Frame
- Pre Filters (6)
- Filter Protectors (10)
- Disposable Bags (10)
- Tool Kit (10' Crush Proof Hose, 5" Upholstery Tool, Plastic Tool Adapter, 5" Round Dust Brush and 8" Crevice Tool)
- Optional Wheel Kit Available
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.