Minuteman CRV Clean Room Vacuums
The Minuteman clean room vacuums are designed for use in Class I to 100,000 clean rooms, gowning areas and air showers in all pharmaceutical labs, medical devices manufacturers, biological labs and computer rooms. Surface contamination control is a challenging process Within any clean room. "Unseen" particles, those particles smaller than 40 microns, can be the most difficult to control and the Minuteman Model CRV - Clean Room Vacuum was especially designed to be an intricate part of your facility cleaning procedures.
The filtration system includes a dual layer disposable paper bag, a non-woven cloth filter and a standard U.L.P.A (Ultra Low Particulate Air) filter, 99.999% efficient at 0.12 microns. This efficiency is much greater than normal H.E.P.A (High Efficiency Particulate Air ) filters.
A powerful 1.2 hp motor supplies ample suction at a constant airflow, and With a sound rating of only 65 dba, it is one of the quietest units available.
- A red indicator light alerts the operator when filter needs servicing
- A 50 foot power cord
- Complete filtration, including the carbon brush dust from the motor
- The U.L.P.A filter is covered and protected from damage
- Front wheels (3") and rear wheels (6")
- Optional tool available that includes crushproof 10 foot hose, wand, 14"W floor brush, round dust brush, adapter and a 12"L crevice tool.
- Available With stainless steel or painted tank.
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.