Moldex 1500 N95 Series Healthcare Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask, Box of 20
Moldex 1500 N95 Series Healthcare Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask, Multiple Size Options - Box of 20
The Moldex 1500 Series N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask features the Moldex Dura-Mesh shell. This exclusive filter media prevents contact by contaminated gloves or hands. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs!
Experience Easy Fit & More Comfort!
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained with less pressure. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means wearers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
The 1500 mask is an N95 respirator. It's designed to filter at least 95% of non-oil based particulates. These Moldex N95 masks have the highest ASTM level of fluid resistance on the market (160 mm Hg). Respirator meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB making them ideal for hospitals and healthcare facilities. The 1500 respirator features a molded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion to provide a custom and comfortable fit. The Moldex N95 masks are latex free and are constructed with a Dura-Mesh shell to resist collapsing, even in hot and humid conditions. 20 per box.
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB exposure control standards and protection against laser plumes of surgical smoke
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%
- Available in 4 color coded sizes
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg)
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- No need for pre-stretching straps
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.