Moldex 2300 N95 Particulate Respirator with Exhalation Valve (Box of 10)
To inquire about a bulk order, visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
The Moldex 2300 N95 respirator has an exhalation valve to make breathing easier and cooler. The Moldex 2300 features the Duara-Mesh shell to provide durability. This N95 mask is suitable for non-oil welding operations with its flame retardants added to the shell to reduce flammability. 10 masks per box.
- Exhale valve reduces hot air build-up and keeps workers cooler.
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal nose band.
- Naturally contoured facepiece with foam nose flange relieves pressure points.
- Softspun® lining gives added comfort and durability.
- Available in two sizes to fit most faces.
- Flame retardants are added to the shell to help decrease flammability.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.