NAR CAT Tourniquet Holder, Black
NAR CAT Tourniquet Holder, Black Color – 1 PER BOX
The North American Rescue C-A-T® Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T® Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact Customer Service for details.
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Max belt width for horizontal mount: 1.5 in.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer||North American Rescue|
|Brand||North American Rescue|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
|Sub Category||Wound Care|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.