NAR HyFin Vent Chest Seal
NAR HyFin Vent Chest Seal, 2-pack - 1 TWIN PACK PER BOX
The HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal provides rescuers with an ideal solution for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Designed with 3-vented channels that allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevents airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Designed with advanced gel adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the toughest conditions, even including sweaty or hairy patients! Packaged in an easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed.
• 3-channel pressure relief vents
• Two latex-free Chest Seals for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
• Advanced adhesive gel for superior adhesion
• Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application that also allows for burping the wound if necessary
• Red-Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated packaging
• Measures: 4.75" x 4.75" (excluding tab)
|Manufacturer||North American Rescue|
|Brand||North American Rescue|
|Main Category||Law Enforcement|
|Sub Category||Wound Care|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.