Ansell N81 Nitrile Exam Gloves - 5.5 Mil Blue
High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves feature additional thickness for added protection and a higher chemical resistance. Made exclusively with latex free nitrile, these medical grade exam gloves will eliminate latex allergies. 100/Box; 10/Boxes Case
- Finish: Powder-Free/Textured
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Color: Blue
- Type: Ambidextrous / Non-Sterile
- Cuff: Beaded
- Thickness ±0.01: 5.5 mil (palm) 6.0 mil (finger); 4.5 mil (cuff)
- Tensile Strength: 20.5 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation: 700% (min)
- 1.5 AQL
- No MBTs, Thiurams used in manufacturing process
- No Carbamates detectable using HPLC test
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671)
- 510K /Approved for medical use
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS
- 9½ inch length
- 5.5 mil (palm)
- Medical/exam grade
- Blue color
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.