Ansell N80 Nitrile Exam Gloves - 5.5 Mil White
Additional thickness for added protection.
Premium nitrile gloves give excellent protection and a high chemical resistance. 100% nitrile construction eliminates the risk of latex protein allergies. Also available in Blue (N81 Series).
100/Box; 10/Boxes Case
- Finish: Powder-Free/Textured
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Color: White
- Type: Ambidextrous / Non-Sterile
- Cuff: Beaded
- Thickness ±0.01: 5.5 mil (palm) 6.0 mil (finger); 4.5 mil (cuff)
- Tensile Strength: 20.5 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation: 700% (min)
- 1.5 AQL
- No MBTs, Thiurams used in manufacturing process
- No Carbamates detectable using HPLC test
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671)
- 510K /Approved for medical use
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS
- 9½ inch length
- 5.5 mil (palm)
- Medical/exam grade
- White color
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.