NSA DWH1100-R Class 00 Red Rubber Voltage Gloves 1 Pair
Testing, Dates, Usage:• Rubber insulating gloves are electrically tested, and marked with the initial test date. • Rubber insulating gloves must be put into use within 12 months of the test date. • Rubber insulating gloves must be tested every 6 months after being put into service. • Leather protectors are not required to be marked with a date.
Cleaning, Storage, Inspection:
• Rubber insulating gloves should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap. A small amount of chlorine bleach can be used to disinfect.
• Air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
• Store rubber gloves in a glove bag, unfolded, with leather protectors taken off.
• Glove bag should be hung in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and ozone.
• Rubber glove inspections should occur before each use.
• Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
|Manufacturer||National Safety Apparel|
|Brand||National Safety Apparel|
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.