Off-Road Urethane Wheel Chocks-Tires Sizes over 105
The 1912 Series WHEEL CHOCKS are designed for mine haul trucks with tire sizes over 105" diameter and a load capacity up to 240 tons. Great for NORMAL haul road grades. These WHEEL CHOCKS are made from tough, damage resistant polyurethane. They will not cause tire damage and are oil, fuel and solvent resistant. They are strong, safe and lightweight, yet they hold the largest haul trucks. A great feature includes a "How to Use" guideline molded directly into each chock for additional safety and convenience.
- Rated for haul trucks with tire sizes over 105 in. diameter and load capacity up to 240 tons on normal haul road grades.
- Recessed carrying handle on chock
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Tough polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Safety yellow caution color
- Optional mounting brackets available
OSHA SPECFIES 1910.178 (k) Trucks and railroad cars. (1) the brakes of highway trucks shall be set and wheel chocks placed under the rear wheels to prevent the trucks from rolling while they are boarded with powered industrial trucks.
- Length- 21.9 in. (557 mm)
- Width- 14.9 in. (379 mm)
- Height- 10.6 in. (270 mm)
- Weight- 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.