3M Peltor WS 100 Communications Headset, MT16H21FWS5UM580, NRR 20, Black
3M Peltor WS 100 Communications Headset MT16H21FWSUM580 The Peltor WS 100 Communications Headset protects from loud noises, yet allows workers to hear regular speech, warning signals and approaching vehicles. These innovative headsets help to improve awareness by amplifying lower level sounds like voices while attenuating higher level workplace sounds. Its output is limited to 82 dBA.The noise-canceling boom microphone makes communication clear. Dual connections allow use of wired devices such as MP3 players and un-wired Bluetooth devices like cell phones. Headset is lightweight and collapsible, allowing for easy storage. The WS 100 is Bluetooth and easily connects to your wireless phone/device. Its 2 jacks are for a listen only patch cord to allow its user to attach to a Motorola speaker mic and for charging cable for a rechargeable battery. Includes 2 "AA" rechargeable NiMH batteries. NRR 20dB.
- -Noise canceling microphone
- -Collapsible headband
- -Includes 2 rechargeable batteries
- -Weighs just 12.4 ounces
- -NRR 20 dB
- -Comes with 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male audio patch cable. 3.5mm audio jack on the cup
- -Use 3.5mm Audio Patch Cable to interface with any external device that require this size jack (i.e. MP3 players, iPhones, etc.)
- -Includes charger and 2 AAA Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (Charging Jack on Headset)
- Brand: Peltor
- Style: 3M Peltor Wireless Series 100 Communications Headset with Bluetooth Wireless Technology, MT16H21FWS5UM580
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth, Wireless Communications
- Hearing Protection Type: Over The Head
- Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening: Yes
- Noise Attenuating Headsets: Yes
- Noise Reduction Rating: 20 dB
- Product Series: WS Series
- Product Type: Earmuffs
- Purpose: General Industry
- Recommended Applications: Construction, Shooting Ranges, Manufacturing, Transportation, Racing, Workshops
FEATURES & DETAILS: (3M Peltor Wireless Series 100 MT16H21FWS5UM580)
|Wireless Connectivity/Bluetooth Profiles||Bluetooth headset profile 2.1; Bluetooth hands free profile 1.5; Bluetooth A2DP profile 1.2, AVRCP 1.0|
|Wired Connectivity||3.5mm AUX input jack (limited to 82 dB); Nexus 2-pin (J22) AUX input jack|
|Bluetooth Range||30 Feet|
|Battery Type||2 AAA (rechargeable and charger included)|
|Operating Time Bluetooth Active||>12h|
|Operating Time Bluetooth Off||>80h|
|Weight||12.4 oz (inc. batteries)|
|Sound Limiting Technology||Limited to 82 dB max.|
***Bluetooth wireless technology allows direct, discreet communication. You can easily answer or reject incoming mobile phone calls by pressing the PTT/answer button positioned conveniently on the left earphone.***
Note: All types of AAA 1.2-1.5V batteries can be used (NiMH, NiCd, Alkaline, Lithium, Manganese, etc), but only NiMH and NiCD batteries can be recharged
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.