Peltor ComTac II 2-Way Communication Headsets
These units include all of the great features found in the ComTac II and SwatTac II units except they include the noise canceling flexible boom microphone (MT 21) that is hardwired into the headset. Available in military green or covert black color and with the option of a 20" or 30" downlead cable.
The cup microphones provide talk-thru listening capability. Electronics will instantaneously suppress harmful impact noises to 82 dB inside the earcups while amplifying up to 18 dB ambient noises/voices. Electronic design will allow for continuous communication on 2-way radios even when batteries fail, only talk-thru feature is inoperable until batteries are replaced. Requires 1 AA battery in each cup for 270 hrs of battery life that are in a waterproof housing design.
Headsets are NATO wired and need the in-line PTT (Push-To-Talk) adapter for 2-way communication. Please note that only PTT's ending in the suffix -02 are NATO wired. Ideal for use under MICH and ACH type ballistic helmets. NRR 20 dB.
- Military Green OD Cups
- Noise Reduction Rating of 20 dB
- Advanced electronic design will allow for continuous communication on 2-way radios
- Cup microphones provide talk-thru listening capability
- Folding headband with leather covering
- 1 AA battery in each cup, 270 hrs battery life, waterproof battery housing design
- Headset fits under PASGT, MICH & ACH helmet systems
- Noise canceling flexible gooseneck microphone
Note: This is a made-to-order item.
|Family||3M Peltor ComTac|
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
|Material||Polymer & Metal|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.